Sign in to follow this  
Guest rap777

The ROTW Fly!II updating DVD was released!

Guest rene_35

We had announced it because it was one of our decisions during our "congress" on December, 2004 and we did it!The ROTW Fly!II DVD is available!If you're a Fly! II fan or an occasional visitor who doesn't use it a lot or not at all (how much does Fly!II CD's sleep in a drawer, near to an old good FS98, put there because disappointed by the latest version bugs and by its updating complexity ?), you're surely concerned by the fruit of 4 years'creativity by the ROTW.And in addition it's auto-loadable: you can even start a "patched" Fly! with a "new look" directly at the end of the auto-loading procedure.Finally, and it's the height of refinement, it's bilingual and may be installed as well with an European version (2 CD's) as with an American version (1 CD).Then, if you want to know how to get it, go to the next page:http://fly.simvol.org/articles/projets/pagesfr/dvd.phpor for the English-speaking friends:http://fly.simvol.org/articles/projets/pagesus/dvd_us.phpI promise you that you won't be disappointed!http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/106168.jpg

Guest Shalomar

I struggled through the french to aquire my DVD but USA is not on the list of countries. After the transaction was completed my address and bank were assumed to be from France! I did click on the "english" link but Paypal was all french. I put USA after Pennsylvania in the "state" line maybe that will be enough.:-wave

Guest rene_35

Hi Shalomar,I've moved the language on paypal in order to help all non french speaking people. I've checked, your transaction is OK.I send you a mail.Ren

Guest rene_35

The link to the english annoucement DVD page is correct now.Sorry!:-roll

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!Thanx a bunch esp for checking my transaction. Can't wait to get it.:-wave

Guest rap777

Thank you so very much!Just finished my Pay Pal transaction (last nicht actually)Looking forward to get back into FLY II again!RegardsAlfred