Sign in to follow this  
Guest abade412

For ROTW and F2FDesign can I order for some aircraft

Guest abade412

For ROTW and F2FDesign can I order for some aircraft? I will Make a Donation for that. but not by paypal because my country is not in the list of paypal. there is another way by Amazon Honor System PayPage. RegardAbdulla

Guest Fly II Pilot

Abdulla,Well, I guess it depends on how much you're willing to pay for our "services"... ;-) Just kidding.Unfortunately, that's not how we (F2FDesign) work, and I think the same applies to ROTW but I'll let THEM respond. We (F2FD) already have projects in the production line and we'll be glad to consider the Huey but I can't guarantee 1) that we'll decide to do it, and 2) if we decide to do it, when it will be completed.If your request is not for commercial use, we prefer to keep this is a hobby and freeware.If this IS for commercial use, then we can discuss this offline.Regards,Alejandro Amigorenahttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/banneraa.jpg

Guest abade412

no its not for commercial use . I am working on this helicopter and I choose FLY! II because its the best in flight simulator ( flight model ) its the best ..... I tried many simulation but not like Fly 2Its Agusta Bell 212 ,, AB212 ,,, its will be afreeware for every body .. Regard Abdulla

Guest Steve Brown

Goodness :-eek Im very sorry Abdulla, I got your emails but I thought they were someone messing about, as I have had other similar emails asking me to make strange things for them... I only do scenery you see not Aircraft... just to keep you in the picture, one guy asked me to make snails to race the Dauphin in??? I think there is a bit of envy from another flight sim???Again Im sorry I didnt answer.steve[divalign=center]http://www.wrexhamspace.org/sig.jpg][/divNASA ATX Graduatehttp://www.wrexhamspace.org

Guest Eagle

"snails to race the Dauphin in"??? What the heck does that mean??Yup, there are some from other sims that do not like success.

Guest Jan

Hi Abdulla.Thanks for your interest in FlyII and helicopters.I also have done some work, as a mechanic on the Bell 212.And I have been working on the assembly line we had here in Norway for the Bell 412 for the Norwegian Airforce.And have joined many testflights in it.The Bell 212 is one of my favourite helicopters along with the S61.My personal dream is to also have one for FlyII.But it's not up to me alone.Jarno would have to do the 3D model,and Alex the systems.And right now we have several helicopters in the development line.It's a long way from starting a project for FlyII,until released.But if possible,yes,I would love doing a 212.And I have the flightmanual for it also :)We'll see.Take care down there in the hangar.Janhttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannerjh.jpg

Guest abade412

Thanks all for replays ... Jan nice to see some one work at same aircraft.I want to ask about Dauphin AS365N2 trim steps and exponential setting which the realistec?and about the Idel its 30% of throttel or should be 60%?regard allAbdulla

Guest abade412

Thanks all for replays ...Jan nice to see some one work at same aircraft.I want to ask about Dauphin AS365N2 trim steps and exponential settingwhich the realistec?and about the Idel its 30% of throttel or should be 60%?regard allAbdulla

Guest Jan

Hi again Abdulla.Right now I don't work on any aircraft,but do overhaul on the MRH(mainrotor head) for the Super Puma.Do you have them also in the Emirates? Nice pictures.I see you have the BO105 too.The trim settings should be set to 1 for the Dauphin,and the throttlesall the way back,without cutting them off.I think it's 20% for ground idle.When flying,all the way forward,and let them stay there.The real Dauphin is very sensitive,like a racing car.So set the exponential to 100% if you feel comfortable with that.Glad you like it.So long.Janhttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannerjh.jpg

Guest abade412

Hi Janwe have Super Pumabut in airforce.thanks for information.The weight in Dauphin is 9369 withe two pilots and fuel 1107 lbs .Do you know the minimam of weight and max.For power check.:) regardAbdulla

Guest Jan

AbdullaThe maximum gross weight is 9370lbs,and minimum gross weight is 5291lbs.Depending on altitude and temperature,max twin engine IGE hover weight is not to exceed the 9370lbs.I don't have any data for weight when doing power assurance checks,on ground or in flight.But it's better to have the helicopter as heavy as possible.If there was no mechanics available to fill the cabin,we used sandbags earlier to get the weight up on test flights.You might get the performance more realistic if you exeed the max weight as much as you can in Fly.Fill it up to max with everything.Passengers and fuel.Janhttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannerjh.jpg

Guest abade412

Hi Jan There is some helicopter in Fly Zone site but no link to download .What about AB212 is there any chance to have it for Fly 2?Here is my e-mail : abadeuae@emirates.net.aeregard Abdulla

Guest Jan

Hello Abdulla.The helicopter photos you found is from Johnnys Fly Zone.I don't thinkhe has updated the site for long time.And it's just an information site.Not for downloads.I sent him the Sikorsky and Robinson pictures a long time ago.But they are being worked on.We have just not updated our site with the latest pictures or videos.The Sikorsky might be released as soon some systems are fixed,and some cleanup are done.Also the S76 is under way.And Daniele Tona are working on this beautiful Bell 205.Maybe he likes to do a Bell212.I don't know.It's up to him,or anybody else on the team what they like to work on.But it would be nice to have one,yes ;)Take careJanhttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannerjh.jpg

Guest abade412

Hi Janwhen will be release Bell 205 ....? I am waiting .I cant wait more .yesterday Puma crached belong to air force . I think tail rotor failer.I hope to release the AB 205 soon very soon:-hmmm regard Abdulla