Sign in to follow this  
Guest kingofbling

Repaint from Bling

I took very long and add my nice nose art to the Skyhawk. I then hide the boobies with bar so kids dont look. This is now likeish my own plane in color. But not with my ladies.I put in the pod but nothing happens yet. I will try once again.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/117862.jpg Greets to all Bling I gotting shut of my sig as someone told me off for my looks.I dont know why, so its last time Its here then i will rid of it for good, its a shame as I paid for it.?http://img76.echo.cx/img76/8167/kingofbling7pp.jpg[/img][/url]

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

No one here seems to like my work for you........ oh dearGoodbye

Hello "King Of Bling" You truly are the "king of bling" from your paint I see.Well If you are used too the replies from FS9 for example, I can understand how you feel. As this forum is very quiet when compared with that. I personaly have been going to the Train simulator forum and its even more silent there... just me and the mod... you could hear a pin drop :-lol I felt so sorry for him I made a couple of Trainz movies and Screenshots to liven the place up a bit :-) The main thing is, you are trying. Which is better than me as all my work has stopped for Fly2, as Im moving on to other things and have very little time now for my fly2 hobby. Keep up the good work "Blingy" and try to do repaints which are more popular for everyday flying. You have had 64 views on this post...sooooooo a tip, Of all my uploads to Avsim, the real world paints are more popular than my "fantasy" ones. Make for the masses and you will please all!!! I hope some will praise you for trying as it is polite to encourage even if one doesnt like it. Fly2 developers need all the encouragement they can get to do more even if new at the game.Steve Brown PS I dont think its your looks, its the size of your (sig)picture thats wrong. Right click it and look at its properties... I hope you catch the woman of your dreams ;-) If I got a gal, you can too. :(