Sign in to follow this  
Guest salud

Question about weather in SB3

Hello to all. When I fly on line SB does it facilitate me winds aloft, or only the metar of the estart airport and arrival?. Thank you for their attention.Israel Abril Fernandez

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,SB load METAR and WindsAloft each five minutes regarding the closest airport containing weather information, if you are connected to Ivao/Vatsim. If not, it load only the METAR.Unfortunatly, due to a Fly! bug, If you want the wind and pressure to afect really your aircraft, you'll have to force manually the weather refresh as follows :- Open the "Weather->Other" menu- Just click "Ok" to close the window.After a few second you'll see the altimeter turn to the real value and the feel the wind pushing the aircraft.Of vourse you have to do this after each aut weather refresh if you wan't to fly always with real wind and pressure conditions.I hope you got the new 3.21 version !- roland -* ROTW member *

Thanks RolandDo I wait with longings the new version of SB (do I understand that the new version is not still available, correct?). This is one of the limitations that find to use Fly II assiduously.Israel Abril Fernandez

The new version IS available on Avsim Lib, ID = 69623Then When the 3.21 will be installed on your computer, please read the documentation in "HowToSquawkBox" and install the required aircraft mentionned in "AI library listing.pdf".After that, you can download here the DLL update v3.23 that fix some bugs and enhance POTW system smoothness through interpolation algo (to copy in "ModulesPc") :http://home.tele2.fr/Gwenn_Rolby/SquawkBox.dllEnjoy- roland -* ROTW member *