Sign in to follow this  
Guest Timbo

Coming soon!! Commander 114TC Panel!!

Myself and Scott Jensen have recently begun making a freeware Commander 114TC panel. The panel art is by me and the panel.cfg and gauge placement is by Scott. Besides the basic features such as the altimiter, air speed, HSI, etc, it also has some of the highest quality freeware gauges like the Garmin GNS GPS by Coyote Avionics Design and the radio stack is made using gauges from Mooney Bravo Avionics Upgrade by Coyote Avionics Design! The goal of the main panel is to be mainly a high-visibility panel for crusing and final approaches. The radios and navigation will be via pop-ups. This is our first panel and we hope to create many more. Comments are appreciated and this is still VERY beta and nothing is promised nor is anything finished yet, as we still need permission to use the gauges. Here are two progress pics:http://timbo87.home.attbi.com/01s.jpgMain view of the panel with engine gauges on tophttp://timbo87.home.attbi.com/02s.jpgAll the radio and navigation gauges.[TABLE BORDER=0][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr]

[td]

[link:timsfsstudio.home.attbi.com]Click here to visit Tim's FS Studio!]

[/td][/tr][/TABLE

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have a cuple of those GPS simulators. They are capable of programing and shooting GPS approaches. Is that featur going to be available with your panel? It would be great to shoot GPS approaches with it

Most of the GPS waypoints aren't included in the navigation database in FS.mw

>I have a cuple of those GPS simulators. They are capable of >programing and shooting GPS approaches. Is that featur going >to be available with your panel? It would be great to shoot >GPS approaches with it EcoRomeo, unfortunately there won't be support for that because this is really just a change of bitmaps to look lik the garmin unit. At the core it is the basic MS gps, but we felt it would look much nicer if it had a more aesthetically pleasing look.Scott

Thanks for the comments! :)[TABLE BORDER=0][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr]

[td]

[link:timsfsstudio.home.attbi.com]Click here to visit Tim's FS Studio!]

[/td][/tr][/TABLE