Sign in to follow this  
Guest farflyer

ATC Frequencies in SB 3.24

Guest farflyer

Is there a reason that we can not control the frequency of Squawkbox for Fly2 like they can with MS. They can enter the frequencies in their comm instead of like ours where we must get them from the directory and SB changes our comm. I have had several incidents where the frequency in the directory is 199.998, but the other pilots have the right one. I usually have to log off of vatsim and log on again to get the frequency right in the directory so that I can communicate with ATC. Or they are not even listed in the directory, but are online.Is there something that I am making a mistake about, or is it the way SB was intended to operate for Fly2?Tom PetersonFargo, ND