Sign in to follow this  

To nycflyer and the others Mac users

Hi Mac usersI would like to buy a Ati Radeon 7500 DDram 64 Mo graphic card or even a 8500 128 Mo or a nVidia GeForce 4 Ti for my G4 but I can't find these products for Mac in France, only for PC.I believe that I have no AGP slot... only PCI slots but I'm not sure...because my G4 / 400 Mhz is the first G4....Could you tell me where I could find one in Usa ? with international shipping.Thank you very much.I'm tired to have a poor number of fps with my 16 Mo Rage....Christian PetersFrench PyreneesG4/400Ati Radeon Rage Pro 16 Mo1Go sdramFly!2k & Fly!II

Guest nycflyer

Christian,If the audio in/out jacks on the back are next to each other as opposed to on top of each other, then it's a PCI graphics slot. You can also check Apple System Profiler and look under hardware overview. That will tell you for sure.I had the 16MB Rage and put in the Radeon card with marginal improvement. Don't expect too much unfortunately.-----------------------Scott CannizzaroKTEBG4/400 - Radeon32 - 9.22

Merci de votre conseil Albert,Malheureusement, point de cartes graphiques sur Apple store, uniquement des UC compl