Sign in to follow this  

Setting up USB Pro Pedals? I'm confused

How do I set up USB Pro Pedals in Fly! 2K? I am confused about which axis to set up as rudder? The forward and back motion shows up as the Y axis, yet I can not select rudder for the z Axis in the control set up. "Rudder" only shows up as a choice in the X/Y axis.Any help would be greatly appreciated. ThanksFly! 2K (Yes the old one)B&W G3 400ATI Rage 1281 gig RAMCH Products USB YokeCH Products USB Pro Pedals (Hopefully)

killerbee...Sorry I have not responded to your post sooner. I have not been out on the forum for quite some time. I had the same problem setting up my Pro Pedals.The solution: When you go to 'Calibrate' the Pro Pedals, select "Custom", then hold down the "Option" key when you select the Pedals for calibration. You will be able to not only set the "Rudder Pedals", but will be able to set both the "Right and Left Toe Brakes".If this doesn't solve your problem, please get back to me.Pete DockFly!2K (and Fly!II)450 Dual G4 TowerATI Rage 128756 RamCH Products USB YokeCH Products USB Pro PedalsProPad8 Game Controller

Pete,Thanks for the info. I did manage to figure out the "option" key solution to get the rudder action to work. However, what I can not figure out is the proper setup for the Toe Brakes. Seems like one is either on and one is off. Let me look into it further and I will add some info.ThanksBrianFly 2KG3-400 Rage 1281 Gig RamCH product USB YokeCH Product USB Pro Pedals