Sign in to follow this  

Help

I need help with Fly 2 and getting started. If there is anyone that would consider earning a few $$ please let me know.Andy:-newbie :-newbie ALso can anyone tell me some widebody aircraft that will work with either program.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Andy,You'll find lots of good help here, and the price is right! FREE!To start, can you let us know what version(s) of Fly! you have. We call the original Fly! 1/2K and the current version Fly! II. Yeah, I know it's confusing but someone else named them. The latest version of the original is 1.01.87 and can be patched (highly recommended) to .88 with a file in the AVSIM library.Fly II is at 2.0.216--no patches yet; we're patiently wating.It would also be a big help to post info about your system in your signature (see mine below). That way, issues that may be system-specific can be easily spotted. Be sure to note the kind of video card you have.Fly II is a RAM hog. Don't try running with virtual memory if you have OS 9.x or less. Fly II needs 208MB and you still need 50-100MB of system resources available for OpenGL and your card drivers to work well. I recommend a minimum of 288MB PHYSICAL RAM to be happy. More is better, and RAM is dirt cheap right now. Virtual memory is awful.Once you get this info posted and know you have enough RAM, then we can be of help. You'll find that this place is Numero Uno for Fly tech support (unofficial, of course).Regards,