Sign in to follow this  

Ok, I'll admit it. I bought it again.

2002 that is.Even though there's no you-know-what on the way. Even though I strongly feel some things should have been done differently.Got a little bored with what I had and I just couldn't resist. I think it was the barrage of great screen shots, in part.Anyway, I reserve the right to whine about it as much as I did before :) but at least now if someone does something to improve any aspects of it I can participate. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute beyond constructive criticism.So because I'm behind the curve, I'll search for answers to questions such as "Why are the trees so big?" before I post the questions ;)Andrew

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Anyway, I reserve the right to whine about it as much as I >did before :)Nope!..................... Still can't do that! :) Must have six months of downloads & experience first!! It's just like ME at the FLY forum. I have the product, but don't really keep up with it. Kind of makes my comments over there......... meaningless :)L.Adamson

How did I know you'd be the first to respond?!? :)You're following me, aren't you? lol...Anyway, I've been reading the boards constantly so I'm sort of up to speed on 2002. I'm sure there is a lot of stuff I've missed, too.Andrew>>Anyway, I reserve the right to whine about it as much as I >>did before :)>>Nope!..................... Still can't do that! :) Must >have six months of downloads & experience first!! It's just >like ME at the FLY forum. I have the product, but don't >really keep up with it. Kind of makes my comments over >there......... meaningless :) >>L.Adamson