Sign in to follow this  
Guest jomar111

New aircraft in development Made on Mac!

Guest jomar111

Hello all!Just wanted to post this news about a new aircraft for Fly II made on Mac (although I need a little help from school PeeCees for 3ds Max conversion to s3d. The plane is the Sud Aviation SE-210 Caravelle with planned paints of SwissAir and Iberia, perhaps more If you want i'll take a few requests via this message board. I'm doing the Caravelle III version which has strangely shaped turbines. planned features are:

Guest Allan Jones

Thank you, Roman! What a great Holiday treat!A

Guest jomar111

I'm trying to load my S3D through the keyframe editor but everytime I load it, Fly II crashes, could my S3D be too big? or is it an isolated vertex? I changed the references in the .s3d to just say the name of the targa texture instead of a long path like i should but still nothing. I've been looking into all of J. Sabatiers work on the tutorials and the Fly! to Fly! II aircraft conversion by Alan Kaiser, could it be the result of a face not being textured?Its tough to get it right. making a plane is extremely painstaking! (must be the learning curve!)thank you, though, allan. I created the first caravelle a while back for Fly 1 and it still is the first and only fly! plane built on a Mac! now I'm creating an updated version of that same plane for Fly! II but tiny challenges are everywhere during this process!But if anybody could help please point me in some direction! thanx in advanceromanjomar111

Guest Chris Wallace

Roman,If you can e-mail me the S3D file I may be able to spot the problem. The address is : c underscore wallace at sympatico dot caCheers,Chris WallaceOttawa, Canada

Guest jomar111

ok chris,I had sent it earlier today but the .s3d I sent was too big to be accepted by your sever so I compressed it to a .zip archive of 4.1 megs, you should have it now.thanxroman