Sign in to follow this  

Graphics Problems ...

Hello,I have a couple of graphics related problems:1. Inspired by the TBM700 ... I was experimenting with thepilatus ... wanting a tighter cockpit feel ... I modified thePIL_MAIN.PBM file and added a center post ... but now I get the following ...I suspect this has to do with the associated PIL_MAIN.actand PIL_MAIN.AAI files ... what are they ?2. This is not related to the above ...but ever since Iupdated to Fly2 to 230 I am getting bleed-through graphicsthru the fuselage on all the aircraft ...the wheels bleedand I can see them ...some zoom levels are better than others ... any idea what I can do ? Is there an .ini settingthat I can change ?Also ... when attempting to get to the file manager in Fly 2by pressing the "Ctrl" key as I am starting the program ...my W2K system crashes ... Is there another way to get to thefile manager in Fly 2. I am currently using the old Fly2kutility to pod files ...it works ...but I would much rather usethe Fly 2 tools !Thanks for any assistance anyone may provide !Regards !A.S.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!