Sign in to follow this  

Allen TM2.2 background image disappears and won

The background image disappeared when I tried to move the runways and when I close the program and restart there

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'm having the same problem with my sydney scenery in that the BMP shows up fine, but when you zoom in and out and move around, only the top left hand corner of the BMP is displayed and the rest disappears. No matter what you do, you can't get the full BMP to display. Very frustrating...Danny

All I can say, is that I have seen some problems with very large images on some machines. I have about 5 machines that I can test on. On one of them running Windows 98, I cannot use any image over 3200x3200 on this machine, even though I have 256mb RAM on it (it still runs out of RAM).That is about all I know at this point. To me, it sure sounds like you are running out of usable RAM. All my other machines run Windows 2000, which seems to manage usable RAM much better.This is NOT related to video RAM. The images are not loaded onto the video card (as they would be using DirectX or OpenGL).Allen

AllenI have 512MB Ram with 11.5GB free space on my hard drive and am running Win98.I