Sign in to follow this  

AA727-200

I recently downloaded the AA727-200. I understand how to use the POD tool for viewing pod files. The file I downloaded for the AA727-200 is a EPD .file. Can I open this file with the POD file viewer and select all then extract to FlyII directory in order to have this as a aircraft in my Aircraft directory? Will this convert the epd file to a pod file? TonyWhy Oh .... Why cant I ????FlyII! ver. 2.30Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 28.32ECS K7S5A SOCKETA /DDR/ AUDIO/ATX MB, DDR 128MB PC-2100 266MHZ MEMORY ,AMD ATHLON T-BIRD 1.2GHZ 256K FSB266 PGA , NVIDIA GEFORCE2 MX-400 64MB 4X-AGP

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yep. .POD and .EPD is synonomous as far as I know, that is they are "TRI Pod". Doesnt the .EPD just go into the /aircraft folder and work like normal? The ROTW PA-28 and PA-19 are all epds and they work...So, why do you want to extract it?http://flytsim.itgo.com/sigi.jpg

Brenton, Thats what I was trying to find out if I needed to extract it , in order for it to work. I figured it out though. Thanks for the reply anyway.TonyWhy Oh .... Why cant I ????FlyII! ver. 2.30Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 23.11ECS K7S5A SOCKETA /DDR/ AUDIO/ATX MB, DDR 128MB PC-2100 266MHZ MEMORY ,AMD ATHLON T-BIRD 1.2GHZ 256K FSB266 PGA , NVIDIA GEFORCE2 MX-400 64MB 4X-AGP