Sign in to follow this  

Steps that made TM background disappear

Allen this time when I lost the background I took notesDownloaded image at 1 Meter, 5600x5600Image placed under runways OKTurned off, view taxiwaysAble to move background up and downSelected view taxiways, background image vanished.Closed TMRebooted computerReload TM image loaded OKBy just closing and reopening TM, background does not load

I'll try and duplicate the problem, and get back to you.Thanks for the feedback.Allen

Roy,I followed your steps and could not duplicate the problem. I should note that the images I tested were 4000x4000 pixels.The test was also done on a Win 2000 machine. Windows 98 seems a little more unstable when it comes to image handling using Windows API calls.You might try reducing your image size. I know that you have plenty of RAM, but perhaps it is not being used efficiently by the OS (this could result from several issues).Allen

AllenThanks for spending your time on what appears to be something that must be caused by my computer.I