Sign in to follow this  

Pod failed TM22

Dear AllenSorry for bother you again but only one pod I could create with TM22 after that always Pod failed message, tried to uninstall and install again but problem continue. The good thing is my aiport is there and I make backup of everything so no lost of data this time. tks in advancergdsCesar

Cesar,In the "Scenery Packager", select "Create POD Response File Only", before building your POD with "Create POD and SCF Files Only".The process that builds the POD and SCF files was supposed to build the Response file automatically, but it is not working properly.That should fix your problem. If not, you can always go into the Fly2 folder and execute "MAKEPOD.EXE" manually. To do this, you would pass MAKEPOD the name of your response file from the DOS command line.For Example (DFW airport): >MAKEPOD DFW.RSPIf you run the process from the command line, you can see the cause of the error.Allen

Tks Allen, I really appreciate your support and very sorry for disturbing you 3 times, I will check tonight at home.rgdsCesar

No problem Cesar.This one is a bug on my part. There is no way the user could know to create an RSP file first.I was afraid something might crop up if I changed the Scenery Packager in Tm 2.2 :(Allen