Sign in to follow this  

FlyNetNavaid.....VO

Hi everybody,FlyNetNavaid : I sent to avsim library today (and to our simvol library too) a package called FlyNetNavaid that contains some (I hope) interesting stuff...The main purpose of the stuff is to offer to every newcomers MFC developpers like me the opportunity to play with some TRI open databases (thanks to TRI for that !).You'll found an exe for a client PC and a dll for a fly! server PC : the main window will show the position of the user aircraft through the navaids and ils and the trace of this flight.Basically the application can be used to follow the route of you flight, but with some very easily changes you can develop a better application for any feature you like : I personally will continue to develop it for my needs, but I thought it was a good idea to share the source code when it was still easily to read and modify !Hope you'll find stuff for your developments...Obviusly, you can do what you want with this files : no restrictions...I don't care at all !LaurentC ROTW member Here should be stay my picture group, but I lost it somewhere...need to find it, eh, eh !

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!