Sign in to follow this  

A320

Hey, I've grabbed those books and am at the beginning of the long road to learning C :) I started the main panel in 3DS Max but going to restart it because it's rubbish! I made the template for the over head panel, it's just a case of doing it in 3DS Max! One thing that I think may be a problem will be on the ADIRU because it has a display and the whole unit is tilted slightly, and don't know if I will be able to edit the text to fit AND look right..anyone know if that will be possible...because I don't want it to look rubbish! Anyway..I will post a shot of the over head later in this post..well if i can get it somwhere near complete :D

MattewTake a look of this a320panel that I grabbed from Fly! old forum last year, maybe this can give some idea.rgdsCesar

Hey, Ya..but the left and right row of panels should be tilted slightly so that the outer most edges are slightly further forward that the rest of the panels..just wondering if I can get the text be able to look right with that perspective of the panels

still waiting on word from my brother about the 320 pilot.....but i think that it might happen! as for the text....wouldnt it be just the same as an over head panel (the whole panel is tilted, and they got the text to look right on it....??) i dont know, cuz im not one who is in design...but it just seems correct to me. ill let you know bout the pilot also!!! anthony

Hey, Thanks, I am not talking about the text on the actual panels, I am talking about on the screen for the ADIRU giving you your current postion and later after the flight deviation (I think LOL or something like that) It's need dynamically updating so I was wondering if Fly!II was capable of adjusting the text dynamically to look right!