Sign in to follow this  
Guest Colins2

Info please from European Edition Users

Guest Colins2

Hi,Can someone tell me if the European edition contained any European taxiways?I bought the US version as soon as it was released and there are no Euro taxiways in the pods.If it did ship with taxiways would someone be kind enough to let me have a list of them. The output from the File Manager function to catalogue a pod file would do fine.ThanksColin

Hi Colin :-waveSadly no taxiways in the European version. But I am slowly but surely doing my own.Stevie :-bat'The best aid to navigation is having been there before'

I've got the 'taxi-uk.zip' that Michel Provencher made as part of a series of 'taxiways' awhile a go.

Guest Colins2

Hi David,I know that there are some user-made taxiways, I just wondered if there was a TRI supplied one with the Euro edition.I wanted to search the pods directly to export the taxiways, but that just isn't going to be possible now as I could never cover all the possibilities.I have a work around though....BTW, you can use all the Fly!1 taxiways with Fly!2. I am going to make myself some taxiway pods, taxieur, taxiaus etc.I just need to sort them out first.Colin

Guest rene_35

Hi all, in the european version (1.97) there is a special pod with european taxiways: taxiway.pod in the "system folder" (?) and a lot of european taxiways were added in the "taxiusa.pod" under the "Taxiways" folder.At ROTW we have created a "FRANCETAXI V2.1.POD" with 245 french airports taxiways. You can download them on simvol site at this adress: http://fichiers.simvol.org/fly/fly_2/Francetaxi-f2_v22.zip(to fly in France it's better to use the ROTW taxiways who fix a lot of errors).Have a look on simvol (even you don't speak french) to have more then 25 french airports with taxiways and buildings:(left menu, "fichiers Fly!II", "aeroports)Ren

Hi Rene :-waveGreat news, thankyou mercy .... sorry bad French :-eekStevie :-bat'The best aid to navigation is having been there before'