Sign in to follow this  

A TerraModels question.

I'm trying to build EGTR, Elstree airfield near London UK using TM2.11. This is an airfield that I have inserted already into the Fly!2 database as it did not exist. I have already produced the scenery area ('Heathrow Zone') and therefore have copied off a .bmp showing the area around the airfield for my background. When I start my project by putting in 'EGTR' to the startup menu it finds the airfield in my modified database OK and shows the correct runway, however I also get a spurious taxiway that does not appear in my Fly! airfield.See attached pic shows it (minus the background bmp).I cannot get rid of this taxiway apart from switching off the 'view taxiway' menu. Any ideas how I get rid of this and build the correct taxiway?DaveT

Guest Colins2

Hi Dave,At a guess there is an existing project for EGTR.I have the US version and searched all my taxiway pods and it's not in there.Try looking in your taxiway pods for the file.Failing that, look in the taxiway folder and see if there is any reference in there.Also check in your ..data folder for any files called egtr.*I guess that Terramodels reads the pods in the same way as taxiway.exe and if it finds the bgr/tms files it displays them.As a last resort, use the windows search function to find any egtr.* files on your hd and delete if not required.BTW, I have the info about the BNG coords, just got to code something for it.CheersColin

Guest Eagle

Is that a taxiway or a runway. TM shows runways in pink.

Eagle,Yeah the runways the pink one-that's correct. The others' a 'convoluted taxiway' that's (as Colin says) is being read 'somewhere'-just can't find out where! I'll keep looking.DaveT