Sign in to follow this  
Guest Roy

Coming soon.... :-)

I have finally managed to get through my project. The only thing remaining is a little thing called "pod"-ing. I'm currently having a little problem getting this to work properly but expect to get things sorted out soon.In the mean time, enjoy a couple of screenshots :-)Oh, just for the record, this is Oslo Airport, Gardermoen. (ENGM)Roy B. :-waveOslo, Norway

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Looking exelente Roy :) Looking fwd to fly there.Godt jobbet.Jan

Looks beautiful. As far as podding is concerned, nothing beats ROTW's PODCreator. If you don't have it already, you can get it here at the library or on ROTW's site (www.simvol.org). Thanks for sharing!

WOW!! Looks fantastic and very complete. Looking forward to fly!ing around it, on it and over it.Thanks,Peter

Jan:I just posted a message at the Helo forum. Are you still working on those Fly! II helos? If so, please send me a private message.Take care,Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMGeForce 3 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Roy, When using the TM22 "Scenery Packager, you need to select "Create POD Response File Only" to create a response file. Then, go back and select the "Create POD and SCF files" option the next time.The "Create POD and SCF files" option is supposed to automatically create the response file, but it does not. I admit, this little bug can be very confusing for the user.That should fix your problems if I remember correctly. It has been many months since I have been in the TM code.Allen

AllenI actually stumbled on to that solution myself :-) but thanks anyway for an excellent program.I also noticed something funny. When podding, after creating the response file, I still got an error message. (Don't remember what it said though)I was running the podding in a DOS-window.When I then tried podding in full-screen DOS-window everything went smoothly and I, when the DOS-window closed upon completion, got the result-message stating file so-and-so created successfully.Go figure! :-hmmmMaybe the fact that this was done on my Win95 machine has something to do with this. Not a major thing though, since I managed to work around it.(Damn, I'm good!!! ;-) )Roy B. :-waveOslo, Norway