Sign in to follow this  

Terrashape and TurboCAD LE

Bonjour,I am trying to use both Terrashape (last version, downloaded yesterday) and TurboCAD LE (freely avalaible) for modifying coastlines data.But I have a major problem: dxf files (merged or not) created by Terrashape are not recognized by TurboCAD LE: I receive the following message when I attempt to load the .dxf file: "File Format Error Line 0".Is it a bug from Terrashape, TurboCAD? Or am I missing something?Thanks a lot for your help,Jeck

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Jeck,Without seeing a dxf file produced by TurboCAD LE, I can't say what your problem is.I used TurboCAD 6.5 (also free) when testing and those files worked fine.TerraShape reads/writes 'standard' R12 DXF files and the output files were tested with:AutoCAD R14AutoCAD R2000AutoSketch R6TurboCAD R6.6IntellicadDesigncadAll of the above (except AutoCAD) were free on magazine disks.Can you do a small drawing, just a few lines and polygons and export to a dxf file (R12) using your TurboCAD LE and mail it to me.Then I can check the file format.Colin

Hi Colin,Sorry for the delay, and thanks for your help!I sent to you today two files generated with TurboCAD LE.Hope this will help....Jeck