Sign in to follow this  

Just how real it gets ... with AI

Those AI files are really cool. I had downloaded and installed the United Express file someone created.Well, I was flying around my hometown airport, KEVV, in the Bell last night around 9. There's an ERJ flight that comesinto to Evansville from the south at around that time. We see it alot when we're out driving.Anyway, Im headed sound in the chopper when, lo and behold, there's the UE flight coming in across the river from thesouth headed in. :-eekI hit "pause" and ran to the window :-walksmile and .... no, I didnt see it, but I knew it was really out there ... give or take a few minutes.I was amazed.I tell you, it just gets more real everyday.Now, if I could just get WideView to work....John

I know what you mean. The closest busy airport to me is KONT. I downloaded and installed a flightplan for All Southwest airlines. It was sure cool to see KONT busy with flights arriving and departing from there. Lots of Home area traffic now. I'm just hopeing that my Mother board/Processor/Memory upgrade will get me what i have been missing.............Ed