Sign in to follow this  
Guest roland_lfor

Squawk Box and TeamSpeak2

Guest roland_lfor

If you fly around on the IVAO network, you know that the voice system changed from RogerWilco to TeamSpeak 2.We don't have any tool like "rwts" for FS to switch automatically the the correct channel in TS2 when we choose a new ATC frequency in SB.I would like to make this tool for the community, but thinking of it, the best way I see is modify Squawk Box 3.02 from Lefteris Kalamaras. We could retrieve the channel name during the ATIS message reception and then send the command to TS2.I think Lefteris is really busy with PDMG and have no time to give anymore support on SB 3.02 so, 2 questions :- Where can I find the dev guidelines for TS2 mastering ?- Did L.Kalamaras released the SB sources to free domain - I think he did not but if some friends here could speak to him ?Thanks all for your help.

Guest tonyc

Love your Pod dragger, Roland. It's great to talk about SB, and I think that Lefteris would be very happy to share his source code with you. I don't believe he made the code public. About TS2, I really don't know. I wrote to him long ago, and, despite his time on fs2004 projects, he's always eager to help. In this case, perhaps you would like to ask him to e-mail you. Leave him a message in the PMDG forum.tony

Guest roland_lfor

Thanks for your reply Tony, I'm happy that an active Fly! developper uses this little software piece.I'll follow your advise and post a message on the PDMG forum. Hopefully, Lefteris will agree to share is work with us.I'll let you know

Guest tonyc

By all means. Let me know. Also, do you have any clue as to why the txiways in the vector map do not line up with the "Vatsim" rendition of the plane that I am flying. that is, when in the vector map mode and one wants to taxi the plane, the plane has to taxi outside the taxiway in order to be on the taxiway--this happens only when Squwak box is in use....tony

Guest roland_lfor

I don't have this king of problem (Fly! II european version with patch 240 & SB 3.02), but as I fly over France most of the time, I use the great ROTW pack for runways, taxiways, ILS, VOR ...That's perhaps the reason. What do you think ?I didn't reached Lefteris on PDMG forum, and I don't see recent posts from him. Do you know if he's still there ?

Guest roland_lfor

oups ! just saw that you are flying with VATSIM, I use IVAO at this time...

Guest tonyc

Lefteris goes "dormant" for a long time, depending on this schedule. If you click his name, you will be able to e-mail him directly. Also, don't hesitate to simply ask the other pmdg dev as to his where abouts.tony

Guest roland_lfor

I hope you have got the private mail ?

Guest Fly II Pilot

Roland,Yes, I did. I'm waiting for a reply from Lefteris.I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from him.Take care,Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce4 Ti4600 8xAGP 128MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USBhttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/banneraa.jpg

Guest roland_lfor

Thanks a lot Alejandro to make the link with Lefteris.No problem for waiting ;-)