Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fly II Pilot

Relationship between .CAM and .PNL

Hi!I'm playing around with the statement so I can use the external model. While this works OK with non-scrollable panels, with the main one, the model quickly disappears, especially when the panel size is almost 2000x2000. The only way to avoid this is by removing the .pnl file in the .pit file and everything gets nicely centered again. It seems like some setting in the pnl file has some relationship with the .cam files...I'm wondering if you've ran across any documentation about additional parameters that can be used in the .CAM file. The ones I'm already aware of are (displays the 3D model), (offsets the view of the helicopter's rotor), (reduces the scroll rate at which the view moves relative to the panel), and all the other standard ones. I'm wondering if there are similar statements to and but for the 3D model.The is only being used in the Stearman, all the side views are of the actual aircraft's 3D model, not PBMs. The problem lies in that while the Stearman is a single seater and therefore the seat is in the center of the aircraft, in a helicopter the seat is on one side of the aircraft.Any documentation on this will be much appreciated.Regards,http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/banneraa.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!