Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mickthebike

Fly! Legacy install

Hi I get the error:Dev-CppBin..libgcc-libmingw323.2........mingw32binld.exe H:FlyLegacysourcesrcCcannot find -lFlyLegacyPodhow comes?Thanks and regardsMichael

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I guess the whole lib dir is missing in CVS?Could I get it someway? By mail?sgierATdplanetDOTchI intend to learn on the code and who knows maybe someday be able to contribute a little.ThanksMichael Sgier

Welcome, Michael!The problem is that the linker is looking for a small standalone library for the POD filesystem, but I'm guessing you just build FlyLegacy.dev without building the dependent libraries.There are several project files, you need to build all of the other dependent library .dev files before building FlyLegacy.dev. Unfortunately Dev-C++ does not have the concept of workspaces like the visual studio products, so you need to have separate Dev-C++ instances for each project. Be warned though, the Dev-C++ project files are probably out of date with the latest changes to the code. I think I was the only one using Dev-C++ (and then only for a while).Please join the flylegacy-devel mailing list, and let us know what areas you'd like to work on, and any questions.Chris WallaceOttawa, Canada