Sign in to follow this  

See through planes?

I downloaded a great DC-3 model from this site but when I use it you can see right through it. You have to look at it from the outside (f5,f6, ect.). So what you see is both wings from any angle. Any suggestions.

Guest twsimfan

Alex,Are you talking about in the aircraft selection screen or in flight? I get some strange looking stuff in quick flight screen or in aircraft selection but not in the actual flight??

Guest Ansgar

Hello Alex,A few month ago I had one user which had the same problem with my B747-model.After some mailing to each other he found later that the 3D-modus was the reason for this effect. You need in any case the 3D-hardware! support of your graphic card for the FU3 3D-renderer! So pls. check in your FU3-Options (Graphic) if you have the 3D-acceleration activated to i.e. "Primary A" or if there is standing "OFF" (what I assume). If it is OFF you use only the very generic FU3-software renderer, which seems to have bugs here and can

Thanks for the reply Tom and Ansgar. The model is see through in all areas of the program. I think Ansgar has the right idea. I am using a laptop without a GA card. Although the laptop is powerfull I think without the GA card the model will have trouble. Thanks all. :-)