Sign in to follow this  

region.cfg overview requested

In my attempt to create a new high res region, I've started by copying the Switzerland region into my new region. I then proceeded to adjust the UTM offset and zone accordingly. Some of the other parameters in the config file are not so obvious to me. Are these documented anywhere?One item that I've not had much sucess in tracking down is the source for the region map at startup. From where is this extracted? Does this have something to do with the reg_map_colx parms? Also, the resizing parms are not obviouse to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Rick

Hi Rick,Have you checked out the "LG White Paper"? There is some explanations of the region configuration. If you haven't got it yet, it is in the Avsim Online Library with file name "FU3WHITE.ZIP".Best Regards,Jokke

Great! This may be just what I was looking for.Thank you,Rick