Sign in to follow this  

Repaint of FS2002 Beech Baron B58

Guest GOODY

Hi all:I am trying to find someone to repaint the above.I have photos of the Forest Service Fire B58 that I can e-mail to whoever would like to "give it a go".We had a forest fire here in Prescott, AZ that came very closeto where I live.Any takers?GoodyGoodacre@mwaz.com

At the risk of appearing foolish, if you get no other takers I'd be glad to give it a shot.I've never done it before, although I do have expertise in Photoshop and understand the basic idea behind a repaint. However, if *anyone* else takes you up on it don't hesitate to ignore my offer.

Guest GOODY

Hi Kelleym:If you dont mind I'll be glad to send you thephotos.Please give me your E-mail address.Thanks for your offer!!!!!!GoodyGoodacre@mwaz.com

You can email me at mkelley@doit.state.nv.us (and if you ever want to email anyone else here on the forum, just click on the email icon right above their posted message and it will create email for you to them, as long as they haven't blocked their email address).