Sign in to follow this  
Guest juvat2

Hello to Rick and Bluejay

Guest juvat2

How are you fellas coming along with the new regions and extensions?Looking forward to the downloads. If the files turn out to be to big for a dial-up download, would you allow paying you with paypal the cost of a cdr + shipping?Jim B.

Hello Jim,I'm finding the TS2 process very slow going. I had hoped to use previously generated scenery but I found it easier to regenerate new scenery than to cut and paste the old into megatile dimensions. To date, I've completed a 2x4 block of megatiles starting at aaaa. Though I'm continuing on for the time being, I've not yet made up my mind whether or not it's worth the effort. To complicate matters, I'm still not clear on the copyright implications given my textures originated from FS2002. The first pic is a custom tile while the second is my "temporary" generic blank tile. The scenery area being overlayed is Seattle. I've modified this region so that I may use the San Francisco palette.I'm also having a problem with elevations and am awaiting feedback from Andre.Rickhttp://cc.ysu.edu/~rick/flt3009.jpghttp://cc.ysu.edu/~rick/flt3008.jpg