Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stearman

To Tom Wunder (Wacos)...

Stearman, that "Wacos" looks exactly like a Stearman :-)Since I missed the first part of the chat, what's the story? Hans Petter

Hi,Would you provide a link please?Regards,Hennie

Guest Stearman

>Would you provide a link please? Yeah, of course: http://windrfters.com/billspage.htmBe warned, however, this is not freeware, even if I think it's pretty cheap. For $12,50 you get 6 versions of this wonderful Waco (two on floats), and also a piece of custom scenery consisting of a hangar wherever in the World you prefer, labelled with the "biplane riding service" you may want.For the talented ones, there's even an API to place as many such hangars as you want anywhere.Best regards,

Guest Stearman

>Stearman, that "Wacos" looks exactly like a Stearman :-) >Since I missed the first part of the chat, what's the story? Well, not "exactly"... guess it takes to be "Stearman" to tell the differences, though :)Not really a long story: I really love all classic aircraft (biplanes specially), so I commented on how nice this one was. Have a look at the link provided in my reply to Hennie, if you want.Blue skies,

Guest twsimfan

Daniel,I guess my old age is getting to me. I could have sworn I responded to this one a couple of days ago...Those are beautiful Daniel! Thank you for sharing them with us! :)