Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stearman

Re this Saturday's chat...

Guest Stearman

Just a question: will it be held at the usual chat place (just like the latest ones), or there is a new way to access?I'm just wondering because of what Avsim's July 14th Headlines said about something called irc.avsim.net (which most likely I didn't understand properly).Any tips appreciated.Thanks in advance & blue skies,

Guest twsimfan

Daniel,Thanks for pointing that out to me. Near as I can tell it still works the same. I was just into the FU3 room and all seemed well.

That is simply a quick and convenient method (and easy to remember) way to access the AVSIM IRC server. Simply use that in your favorite IRC client and that will get you to the server, without having to remember its IP number. If you already have it entered as an IP, that will work too. We're striving to make things easier, and the IRC.AVSIM.NET was one of those.

Guest twsimfan

Tom,Thanks for the clarification!