Sign in to follow this  

Oshkosh Fly-In

Well I just got back from Oshkosh, and the is really no way to describe it. There was so much there, I can't fit it into one post. I was there for two days so I only got to see a fraction of what was there. If you ever get the chance go you won't regret it. It is unbelievable how many aircraft are there, you could find almost any plane you ever wanted to see Warbirds, Vintage, Experimental, Seaplanes, and of course hundreds of general aviation aircraft. While I was there I was able to tour two B-17's, two DC-3's, a Super Constellation, and a C-130. I wanted to tour the 747 that was there but the line was too long. The aircraft are not the only thing though, there are four large hangars that contain booths showing off new technologies and products. I even got to play a demo version of CFS 3. Of course all the major aircraft companies like Piper and Cessna are there, but smaller ones where there too. The most impressive GA aircraft I saw were the Cirrus SR-20 and 22. Their avionics package is just amazing. I didn't go to any seminars, I wish I would have but I didn't have enough time. Hopefully I can go next summer and spend the whole week there. It is just amazing! Once I get my pictures back I'll post some.I could go on forever about this,Adam :-wave