Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ansgar

A way how to install FU2 direct under Win2000, Win-NT,

Guest Ansgar

Hello friends,May be this question is coming more often in near future and so I trained it a bit in advance;-)Normally Win2000 (and I assume Win-NT and -XP do also!) fails to install FU2 directly. There comes a message which say

Guest twsimfan

Ansgar,Thank you for sharing that information with us. Very well written! :)

Guest Ansgar

Thank you Tom, hopefully it works also for all the other FU2 interested people ;-)Best regards :-)Ansgar A.

Guest glidernut

Hi Ansgar,Theres a lot of yousfal information there, thanks. Take Care,glidernut.

Guest jonpoint

Ansgar,Thanks for that. I have this problem with my lab PC (Win2K) so now I can fly FU2 at lunchtimes! It's also given me some ideas for a couple of 'old but useful' pieces of software that won't install under Win2K. Thankyou.Jon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Guest Stearman

>Normally Win2000 (and I assume Win-NT and -XP do also!) >fails to install FU2 directly. There comes a message which >say

Guest CaptRolo

Ansgar: and All you fellow pilots;Thanks for info ,As I'm going to get win 2000 pro soon .I don't want win xp . I'm also waiting for a Nvidia force 2 motherboard to come out /with 8x agp.------------FROM NVIDIA WEB SITE____(It is clear that PCs have entered the connected, digital dimension. From intensive 3D games to video editing to CD burning to the networked environments, today's PCs are faced with the challenge of keeping up with life's digital demands. The NVIDIA nForce2 Platform Processors bring a new level of performance, value and functionality to home and office desktop PCs and serve as the foundation for exciting new digital media platforms.With the flexibility of the nForce2 Platform Processors, nForce2-based desktop PC solutions will deliver the ultimate digital experience for every type of user:) Having a hard time keeping up with all thats going on now . I am working 12 hrs a day .CaptRolo

Guest Ansgar

Hello Daniel, (and all the others too!)you are sure right! I