Sign in to follow this  
Guest R_Driscoll

New objects and upgrades.

Guest R_Driscoll

Lightpole, log - new.Concrete (less pink, finer texture) - upgradecart - upgrade (added lights - using MODLIGHT from Tomi Lehto)hedge - better colouring (more accurate colour set used now)Congrats to Chris for FU2 article! I have used these objects to upgrade McChord and Grays AFB's. I don't want to upload Grays AFB without contacting original authoras I have modified her (I think) work. If there is interest I canupload my new version of McChord, but it doesn't include Chris'enhancements so is probably not worth doing.I invite negative feedback at this stage before I make too much more -I have enjoyed the positive comments but will not get much furtherwithout a few (tactful) suggestions. Hope to publish 'howto' notessoon - but its been a steep learning curve and am still at rankbeginner level in all this.Also am happy to receive suggestions for new objects. Since I makeeach polygon by hand (no graphics package) don't ask for theEiffel Tower. Also I cannot import pictures onto objects - they arehandpainted. But simple objects are fine and fun.Am loving the Piper 140 at the moment - 0 to 2000' in under an hour,can climb steep mountains (with 100 km leeway) and can do half loopsalmost quite well. I fly it up around Ranger Creek - its lack of poweradds a real thrill to getting around - thanks guys for a beautifullittle model!See ya up there,Robert.

Guest twsimfan

Robert,Thank you. Your contributions are breaking new ground. Now I just need to learn to use FLED!