Sign in to follow this  
Guest glidernut

Robert,s modls.

Guest glidernut

Hi Robert,The new taxi10.mip givs me this error mesage in fled.ERROR NO mip for TRIM10GIF.The old and the new taxi10.bin,s work with the old taxi10.mip.To the best of my knolage, I have not used this model in a package yet.So 4 now Iv put the old taxi10.mip and taxi10.bin back in Seattle GEN.Is this the same for otheres, or is it just me ?john.

Guest juvat2

Hi Glidernut,Its the same for me as well for the Seattle model only. The San Fran one is fine. I'm sure the Trim10mip for San Fran could be converted to Sea pallet then the trim10 could be used in Sea. Haven't had time to fiddle with it. Enjoying Robert D's models 2 much in Tucson.Take care, Jim B.

Guest R_Driscoll

Yup. I've blundered again. The missing MIP is required for the taxiways - it creates the edging to smooth transition to the surrounding scenery. And I left it out. A million apologies - may my glider drift to the down draft side of the hill and my motor never restart. As a temporary cure, you can COPY taxi10.mip to trim10.mip in your GEN folder. This is an emergency fix. I will upload the TRIM10.MIP texture with my next (low budget) release.But COPY it, don't just rename as you still need TAXI10.MIP. Then when you install the next set of models, it will overwrite and your taxiways will look nice again. Oh, and FLED would protest as soon as you LOOKED at the taxiway in theselect objects menu. Maybe sooner.Am enjoying the PanPacs.OK, see ya later,Robert.