Sign in to follow this  

R/C Planes

I was watching R/C planes fly around at a field the other day, and i was wondering if anybody was planning on making an R/C plane for FU3. Is anybody making one?-Tom Z

Guest glidernut

Hi Tom ZI asoom by R/C you meen radiow controled ?Well it seems to me that all the plane,s in FU3 are allredyradiow controled, if you want them to be.All you have to do is fly them useing out-side vews.FU3 has a lot of out-side vews sootabl fore siulating R/C filght.Hear is a list of out-side vews I use, with coments bisied them.(F5) The most used out-side vew.(F6) Good, but beter if you have controwl over the zooming ?(F7) Useles(F8) OK(F9) Littl and often.(F10) Very Good, esy to fly around your self.(F11) Very Good but very dificalt, best with zoom in to max. And with the right joystik, you can fly around your self, (F12) Usefal with any of the others vews.(o) Clos to other models its Fasinating, but carn,t be vidiode.(O) and then (i) You can fly around your self, but carn,t be vidiode. Dificalt to land in one peace.Wat is your faveret R/C vew in FU3 ?glidernut.

Guest R_Driscoll

Well I don't think we can simulate radio control, but we couldmake miniature planes (like the small toy sailboat) - that'd be odd to fly around in! - you'd have a ground level perspective for sure.Just rebuild the existing models with a different scale factor.Imagine an R/C B747 - maybe 2 foot long!Regards,Robert.