Sign in to follow this  

Boeing 737-300 and Boeng 757-200 in Air Holland Livery

Hello all, I would like to know if there is some one here who is willing to make for me textures for the Ariane Boeing 737-300 and Boeing 757-200 in Air Holland (1998 colors) and the Boeing 757-200 in Air Aruba livery (G-IEAB) with titles in cooperation with Air Holland The website of this company is. http://www.woodlandworld.com/ariane/catalogue.asp? I hope to hear soon from you.Best Regards, Michel van Haarlem (Air Holland fan)

Guest Toni Rauch

Hello MichelI am sure that if you drop a line to the wonderful helpful people at Ariane they will be delighted to create the liveries you want.As they have proved so many times in the past, they really LOVE their customers and like nothing more than just sitting around waiting for their loyal customer base to ask them for help - little things like:"You've ripped me off - why won't you give me my money back?""I can't download the software but you've taken my money...""Why don't you answer any of the e-mails I have sent you...?""If Ariane is a 'partnership', who are the partners?""Katie Dyson - is that Bob Hale's new name?"etc. etc. etc.Good Luck dealing with "Ariane" .......Toni Rauch (Peter Tishma fan)(NOT)

Repaints are pretty easy assuming you have decent images of what the actual airplanes should look like. I'd be glad to help but I don't have those planes (nor will I ever). If you'd like to email me I can walk you through the steps of what you'll need to do to alter the textures you have.