Sign in to follow this  
Guest Motormouse

Pete's vacation pic (slightly o/t) for Tom

As I mentioned in the chat, while on vacation I took a ride in a T6Texan (Harvard),pic shows top to bottom,just after T/o from Kissimmeethis Cessna 120 was in the area,so we sidled up alongside to take a snapshot,first time I've ever flown in formation :-loloverhead 'Lakeland' and 'Winter Haven' Fla.yes, thats' me in front!!:-wavePete

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Pete,Looks like you had a ball! Nothing off topic about that. Thanks for the pics.

Pete,Nothing at all off-topic about actually FLYING! Heck, I've been simming so long the clouds are starting to look like FU3's (see my recent posting...)I was going to do a similar thing last Christmas with a group over here that have some old airforce jet trainers: http://www.jetfighterflights.comUnfortunately, someone pushed the 'button' and I worked instead...Maybe this year?Jon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Wow Jon, I didn't know about that one, but looking at the packages,I got a good deal in the U.S.A, flight was timed T/o to Landing,not 'Chock to Chock', which is all extra time that you, the customer,are paying for, :-hmmmThe Jet Provost Mk5 / Strikemaster is a good one to try though :-)part of my apprentice training was taking them apart and putting them back together again!!:-wavePete