Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dann

Help! I downloaded Jon's Clare Valley

I found out I need some new items, as the Clare Valley text file indicates.Which ones do I need??Dan

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'm sorry, I know there are a bunch of very helpful people around here; I was not very specific in my request.Jon says, in his text file included in the Clare Valley download:"INSTALLATION:1. You will need my recently uploaded model set - see the file library for details."I was wondering which "recently uploaded model set" was required to properly install the Clare Valley airport, as I am not finding it in the library.Dan

Look for the file library upload immediately before Clare Valley.It is dated 14th October 2002 and is called "(More) models for FU3".The zip file is called "models.zip" and is 955 kb. It is on page 1of the FU3 file library.Happy landings!Robert D.

Folks,You will also need my 'need for trees' model package as well - if you like trees that is! Please note that nearly all of the sounds used in Clare's Valley are new or remixed so it would be wise to just download and install the whole lot, including Rob's. Some of Rob's models are also used here - the glidernut hangar, some logs, lightpoles and the chainlink fences. Without these, the environs may be a bit bare (and you'll have cows wandering on the runway) :-( I have all of my models, Captain Bazza's and Rob D's all installed with no problems. All of these can be found in the Avsim library, just search for 'models'. Please find and load the models - we already have an issue with the local graziers after Rob's spectacular 747 landing (see 'problems with Clare's Valley' posted by Rob). One of the locals even kept the nosewheel from the 747, saying he'll never give it back. We went up there on the weekend with a case to see if we could talk some sense into the guy. Fat lot of good the case did, Mike and Ken drank the whole lot on the trip up there so the farmer still has the nosewheel...PS If you need help or guidance with any of this, please post here or email below... Happy landings :-beerchugJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Thanks to the both of you for the answers! Going now to find the models, and I'll post back here if I have any trouble.Dan