Sign in to follow this  
Hans_Petter

DirectX 9.0

DirectX 9.0 is out. Is there any risk it won't work with my Voodoo 5 5500 video card? It may not improve anything with an old card but what I fear the most is that it may freeze and / or be hard to "roll back" in Win2000 if doesn't work.Hans Petter

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Hans Petter,>DirectX 9.0 is out. Is there any risk it won't work with my Voodoo 5 5500 >video card?I dont know. But you can use a program that is free for an ivaluation periad of 29 daysIt is a role back program caled GoBack. I recomend it. Its got me out of troubl hundreds of times. You must install this GoBack program and lern how to use it ferst, biforyou try DirectX 9.0.This is the program and where you can get it from. Acarta GoBack 3.0 Deluxehttp://www.acarta.co.uk/goback3.htmlIv just instaled DirectX 9.0 and there is a 10% improovment in grafix rendering. I tested my sytem bifor and after DirectX 9.0 with a compryhensivbench marcing program. So DirectX 9.0 has big benafits for sum of us at leest.send an email back to me, I want to see if my email is working ok?My new emailjohn.lewis@freeuk.comglidernut.