Sign in to follow this  
Hans_Petter

Hi-Res Areas

This is just a wild idea from a sidewalk supervisor,We've got a good hi-res area for southern England now and one for Switzerland. I haven't installed either one yet but I will. I'm going to set up a separate installation of FU3 for these since the sim doesn't care for registry entries. (Just copy your entire directory and paste it into another folder and it will run just fine).What I'm thinking is, could we expand the current hi-res areas? Using aerial photos we might connect the Seattle and the San Franscisco regions. Yes I know, this is really no novel idea since Bluejay did dabble into some Canadian areas. Still, Quaxo has proved that it can indeed be done and what would be more natural than expanding the current hi-res areas? I'm quite sure that there's source photos for these areas somewhere, just as for the UK. best regards,Hans Petter