Sign in to follow this  
Guest twsimfan

Mid air collision.

Guest twsimfan

If anybody hears about the the midair over North Denver and wonders if you are going to need a new moderator... not this time. A Piper Cheyenne and a Cessna Skyhawk collided and both went into houses about 12 miles due South of me. It is as of yet not certain if anyone on the ground was injured. The Cessna burned and it sounds doubtful if anyone got out... they are still trying to get people out of the Piper. The cause of the collision is not known as of yet... it was getting dark but the sky was still light... no clouds... beautiful day. When and if I hear any more I'll pass it along. They are just saying now that one of the houses... the one that burned... had no one home... thankfully. Now they are saying that 3 men, 3 women, & 1 child are being treated for injuries related to falling debris... no word on the people on the planes yet.

Guest twsimfan

It now appears that nobody survived from either plane. The injured on the ground is now listed as 6 not 7... none seriously.

I just saw the report this morning. Terrible. Were conditions good?