Sign in to follow this  

To Jim B

I've tried emailing you the response to your Flight Support System questions about a week ago, but the email was returned.Let me know if your email starts working again.Dex "DF/x"

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Zambani,Sorry my Outlook is giving you troubles. Could you try my aol? It's the same user name only with @aol.com. Thank you for helping me out,For you all that haven't gotten into it yet, the new FS/s is great. The term challenge couldn't even come close to describing it. The new Df/x is really fun; and with their new online capabiltity I see Fu3 loosing any "max altitude".They've spent a great attention to detail ensuring individuality between the different fbo's. It can get very engrossing trying to maintain flight rules while feeling the need to make that money while minimizing mistakes that would cause fines to be levied. Oh, and to Glidernut. On an FS/s flight, I had a really nice sun and moon at the same time during a day time flight. I don't know if it was the weather files they include or if it was my flt.cfg settings.Jim B.