Sign in to follow this  
Guest andy9164

UK Scenery

Hi all,A convert to FU2 some 18 months ago and then after months and months of searching managed to get FU3.(Good old ebay)I must say I am impressed, not only by FU3, but by all you people out there who seem to continue to improve this great sim. I have already added many of the planes available from this site, along with all the upgrades and add ons and I now have an exceptioanl collection of planes to fly.Being UK based I learn with interest that there is UK-South scenery available, but as a complete novice do not know if this is made up of the many downloadable files on the site or whether there is a base package and these files are added on. (My next question is where can I obtain it and how do I load it.) Please can someone help.Finally, please continue the excellent work. It is nice to see that not all "simmers" go straight to Microsfoft and that with the demise of Looking Glass and the "non-support" from EA Games the game will continue to develop into an unofficial FU4.Many ThanksAndy

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have also been looking to fly in the UK,Can you tell me where the file is stored, or can be obtained.ThanksNick (YJM)Lydney UK

Nick,As I found out the file is over 5 gig and comes on 8 discs.I was fortunate enough to get in touch with Glidernut who copied the disks for me and posted them. In return I said I would do the same for someone else, so send me an e-mail with your address and I will copy and pass them on to you with pleasure.In return, if anybody else posts requesting the UK scenery, please copy and send them on, sort of a chain letter.RegardsAndy