Sign in to follow this  
Guest andy9164

AIP for Airport Developers

For all you guys who develop airports I have found a very useful link, hope I'm not duplicating info.http://www.ais.org.uk/aes/pubs/aip/html/aipad2.htmThis link takes you to the National Air Traffic Services AIP (Aeronautical Information Package) page where all UK airports are listed and there are detailed diagrams, taxiways, ILS, frequencies and basically all the info you need about the airport.you need to register (for free) at the home page and it takes a day or two to come through but its worth it when you get there.Hope you find it useful.Andy

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Andy, I think I am missing something as I can't seem to find how to get access to airport diagrams. For info I signed up as a VFR user.Cheers,Quentin

Quentin,I have just tried it and suceeded as follows.Click on the link in my original post.Enter your username and password and click on the tick mark.It should take you to a page listing all the airports. Click on one of the airports and you should get another window opens with all the airport information and diagrams.I cant remember ho I registered.Hope this helpsAndy