Sign in to follow this  
Guest cornclose

UK AI Traffic...

I just downloaded from the avsim library a zip called 'ai_traffic_enhanced_100.zip'.The docs all refer to the sanfran and seattle regions, so I am assuming this cannot be used with the UK region. All UK AI I have added so far is in the form of packages, so is any of this addon compatible with the UK region ?ThanksChris E, ENGLANDhttp://www.circle-software.co.ukAvoid AGP texturing = Better Performance ;)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Chris EThe UK-South is not menshoned in the ai_traffic_enhanced_100.zipinstructions bicous the UK-South did not exist then.But yes it is compatible with the UK region.I hav all the enhanced AI traffic flying around in my UK-South.I hav all the enhanced AI traffic with or without the sanfranand seattle regions. Iv just tested it.But my 'ai_traffic_enhanced_100.zip' was instaled bifor the UK-South.And I dont know what region the UK-South uses its AI traffic from.And I can not fined out for you, as I can not open the AIMODEL.DAT or the FLTDNSTY.DAT files.Hang on.Iv just tryed useing the sanfran AIMODEL.DAT & FLTDNSTY.DAT files fromthe ai_traffic_enhanced_100.zip, in the UK-South and the traner is a light blou couler, and it should be a light red couler, so the UK-South uses the seattle regions AI traffic.So when the ai_traffic_enhanced_100.zip,s insterlation instructionsrefers to seattle, pretend it says UK-South.glidernut.:-wave

Chris EWhen in fly mode press Ctrl + L to see the red AI traffic labels.Or press P and then go to the F5 vew to see and hear the individual AI aircraft.What you alredy know that, "O!"glidernut.:-wave