Sign in to follow this  
Guest glidernut

UK-South models list.

Guest glidernut

Get your up to date list of all UK-South models hear.Its usefal for divelopers and Fled users alike.Just be shoower to expand the list side-ways until you see the little star ( * ) at the top right hand corner of the list bifor you use it.glidernut.:-wave

Guest R_Driscoll

Well that's amazing GliderNut. You've gone a long way further than my rough list.I can't claim all of the models you have attributed to me! But thanks anyway.And I think you have made a RUL (weally yuseful list).

Guest andy9164

John,A great help.Thanks. Now I dont have to go searching through all the bin files trying to guess what the names might be. Useful for when I'm looking to "borrow" some buildings. Eventually I was going to do something similar for the ATC frequencies.......unless you want the challenge.RegardsAndy

Guest glidernut

Andy,A list of ATC frequencies ?No, thats one the challenge I dont want.I did try to record my self saying the UK-South airport names.But its no good, I carnt get it to sound like its cuming over the radiow.It sounds like Im siting next to you.Iv tryed puting the voluem doun. Iv tryed shouting from acros the room.Iv hav even tryed puting a tin can on my head.Iv tryed lots of things, but I carnt get it to sound like itscuming over the radiow.Which is just as well, cus I dont realy want the job.I dont use the radiow my self, I play music insted. By the way, how is your package cuming along ?Most peopl just use models that are alredy in Fled !I ges you are not most peopl !glidernut.:-wave

Guest andy9164

Back to it after my weeks holiday.Models etc I am going to use available ones in the start, but the runways and taxiways I am experimenting with to try and not get an overlap problem and also I have a disused runway which has different markings. So far I have the runways and the long taxiway, so far so good. Having problems inFLED so will post for some more help. Hopefully wont be too long now.Andy