Sign in to follow this  

Problem with glider fields addon

I can't seem to use any of them. I limit it to one on the map, and the fields load, but then, after a few seconds, the thing locks up and I have to esc. This lands me back on the desktop. I've not got too many on the map, I'm trying them individually.Any ideas as to why this would happen?

Guest glidernut

Hi welcom abord.This is nuthing to do with gliding, but it might solv your problem.If your video card is an NVIDIA, then you will need a Patch.There are three Patches, so be cairful to get the right one. [link:ftp.avsim.com/library/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=fu3patch.exe&Author=&CatID=03aLGFU3 | This takes you to the US patch,][link:ftp.avsim.com/library/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=fu3depat.exe&Author=&CatID=03aLGFU3 ] This takes you to the Germany patch,Install FU3 ferst, and then click on the patch.I licke to put the patch in the maine Flight3 Folder, and then click on it.Cum back and let us know what you think of it.or if you hit any snags.glidernut.

Guest glidernut

Take a look at my seattle map.You should be abel to use at leest this number of icons.I keep my seattle reagen at leest 3 icons short of the limit.To help you, we need to know more.Exactly what addons are you having troubl with ?glidernut.

Guest glidernut

Sory I forgot the snap-shot.glidernut.

Guest glidernut

Gottedammerung,I think Iv got the solootion to your problem.Most if not all of the gliding Packages use models or Objectsthat you may not hav.If you dont hav thees models, the glider Packages will crash FU3.Douwn-lowed and install this addon from FU3 file librery, andyour problem will be gon.Seattle Complete Objects Set Filename: objsea1.zip License: Freeware Added: 8th September 2002 Downloads: 176 Author: Many Size: 4694kb glidernut.:-wave

Thanks Glidernut. I had the FU3 patch installed already. I'l download the objects file and try that. I hope it works (I'm sure, actually, that it will, so long as I can figure out how to install it). Any problems, I'll be right back to you. Again, thanks.