Sign in to follow this  

Dash-8

Guest jonpoint

Jeepers!I didn't think it was THAT hard :-eekI'll give you a hint or two;1. She's from a country very close to England.2. Her sister's middle names are Helga and Jane.I'll be giving out her phone number next...NO I WON'T :-lolBTW, my daughter's name is Clare and my (ex) wife's is unmentionable... History says she launched a lot of ships but she couldn't even row my dinghy!:-waveJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Guest jonpoint

Folks, we have a winner! 'Kim' from China emailed the correct answer to me. Seems he's a bit shy to post here due to language problems ;)The correct answer was Caroline Georgine Corr (Boy, am I dead now...), sister to Andrea, Sharon and Jim of The Corrs! He also picked that the photo was reversed! This guy's a freakin' Corrs fanatic :-lolKim hasn't decided on a suitable livery yet but he would like something 'local' to suit the US regions. I have suggested he peruses 'airliners.net' to find some pics to send to me. I will post some news when I have it.The Horizon livery is finished, complete with callsign and will be uploaded next week ;):-waveJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Guest R_Driscoll

Of course! Caroline Corr!!! I should have guessed.Um, who are the Corr's? Is this a process control company (given Jon's interest?) Or possibly a plane construction company like Boeing.Great to hear that we have an FU3 fan from China. What part of China? Do you have FU2 and FU3? Welcome to the group. And congratulations on guessing the co-pilot! RobD.

Guest Motormouse

Excuse me for jumping in to this older thread,(work now prevents me from 'regular' forum participation)but if you're all really interested in this sort of stuff, theory of flight , weight, balance etc, search out a copy of the book'Flight without formulae' by A C Kermode (its required reading in my line of work :-) ), and for bigger stuff Capt D P (Dai) Davies book'Handling the big jets'.Most public libraries should have copies :-):-wavePete

I'll check it out. If you know of a webshop that offers these books I might even buy "Flight without Formulae".Hans Petter

Guest Motormouse